Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 17 - Life Is Looking Good! :)

Well, today has been good. Hurrah. :) I feel physically very energetic, and I even had a dream that I was training to ride in a bicycle marathon. Hahah, it was a funny dream. I never actually got to the marathon part though, the whole dream was about preparing for the marathon. haha. Perhaps it's mean to signify that I will reach my weight-loss goals, one day at a time. :) I again feel super glad that I cut out desserts from my diet until I loose the weight I want (or rather, don't want!). I haven't craved anything sugary once this entire week and it's already Wednesday. :) Very thrilled about this. Plus, this coming Friday I will be going out to see Alice In Wonderland with some people I've met here. It's a good thing because I'll have the option to refuse ordering dessert, whereas if I stayed at home and one of the girls sharing the house with me made some dessert it would be sitting in the fridge tempting me every time I open the door. This way there will be no desserts in the fridge as we're all going out. Very cool. :)

Day 17
(6:30 a.m.) Breakfast - 1 medium green apple, 6 almonds, 1 cup 2% milk
(1:10 p.m.) Lunch - Turkey burger with 2 pieces whole wheat bread
(3:10 p.m.) Snack - 1 medium green apple, 6 almonds, 12 oz water
(5:00 p.m.) Snack - 1 cup chopped carrots (raw)
(7:30 p.m.) Dinner - Not sure yet...

Hm...looking over my dietary habits I've come to the realization that I am a patterned eater. haha. I eat basically the same thing everyday and surprisingly, it doesn't get old for me. I guess I should be thankful for this inclination of mine to be complacent with eating the same types of food everyday. heh...I'm such a freak. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment