Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yogurt, Starfruit, Vampire bats?!

So, yesterday I forgot to do my weigh-in...Oh, don't get me wrong, I definitely did not forget to weigh myself, but I did forget that I was meant to post my weight to the "world" yesterday. So...tadum....yesterday my stinking scale said I weighed 125lbs...Hm...I had lost 2 pounds two weeks ago, but apparently I gained 2 pounds over my week on vacation. Grrr....But actually, I honestly thought I would have gained more from the way I was indulging in junk food over vacation. I'm glad I didn't gain more than I my original weight, at any rate. Anyway, vacation is over, and there won't be another one until this summer - probably June or July -- so there's a good couple of months before that, where I can focus on being healthy and not be interrupted by vacationing and junk food!

On another note, today I went shopping and I saw that non-fat yogurt I was raving about a couple of weeks ago (click me). I didn't buy another one because I saw that it cost 49 pesos, and the dollar is currently at 46 pesos....That's over a dollar for a teeney-weeney little carton of yogurt...ugh. Heh, I might give in later on this week though and buy some because I adore yogurt, and this yogurt was fat-free and sugar free! Trust me, you can't find this in the Philippines anywhere, I've looked!! Anyway, here's a picture of the covetous yogurt - yes it's just the carton...I loved this yogurt, it was super think and creamy:

~ Today's Menu ~
(5:40 a.m.) Breakfast: 1 green apple, 6 almonds, 1 cup skim milk
(1:30 p.m.) Lunch: 3 oz cheddar cheese, chili powder mayonnaise chicken (left overs from last night), 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 16 oz water
(4:10 p.m.) Snack: 1 green apple, 6 almonds, 12 oz water
(5:30 p.m.) Snack: 1/2 cup chopped carrots (raw), 8 oz water
(7:30 p.m.) Dinner: 3 oz chicken breast (baked with cheddar cheese very lightly sprinkled on top), 1 cup salad greens, 1 cup brocolli/cauliflower mix (raw), 1 cup skim milk

multi-vitamin supplement, calcium supplement, d-12 vitamin pill thingi...for the sun or something...

And this underneath is a picture of a star fruit that is growing on a tree that I can see right outside my office! Yay. It's so good. This picture is AMAZING too, I wish it were mine! But, alas, it is not. I was going to take one myself, but I noticed that all the actual starfruit on my tree was rather pathetic looking because all the birds have been picking at it, which I don't mind because I'm glad they're getting something good to eat, but also, I noticed that some bats - yes BATS - were picking at it as well. It's rather weird to see bats flying around like it's nobody's busineess...so weird, I swear they're not only blind but their radar or sonor thing totally is broken! Heh, they fly straight at me sometimes! At least they're not vampire bats, right? I mean, they're eating fruit not other animals...heh...hm....haha I've been watching too many vampire related tv-shows and movies lately! Heh, they're suddenly so everywhere now days!

Alright well, yipers, I'm tired. I think the shopping today really took it out of me - I went in high heels, too...not a good combination, but it was either that or flip-flops with my jeans and I have a thing about my feet getting dirty - gross - so I wore my only other shoes I had with me at the time...heh...not going to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment