Monday, March 22, 2010

FAMISHED and FLOWERS! :)

Alright, so it's super late - I normally try to get in bed by 10:00 p.m. on weeknights, but unfortunately I didn't get home from the office head quarters building until 8:40....goodness gracious, was I FAMISHED! heh. I hadn't eaten anything since 5, and that was only a cup of carrots. I was soooo hungry that right when I got home I grabbed the first thing I could and scarfed it down! heh...yeah, I probably shouldn't have. It was some cheddar cheese mayonnaise chicken with like some chili powder on top, I dunno, not sure what it was, but it tasted pretty good. So I think I probably ate around 6 oz of that stuff - when I should have only eaten 3 oz. Humph. I was hungry. And then there was this broccoli salad thing - with cranberries, chedder cheese, cauliflower, sunflower seeds and of course mayonnaise and vinegar and sugar sauce. It was good, but again, probably super caloric. I'm not a big fan of mayonnaise, either! But yeah, overall I think I did ok today. I kind of ate a bit hurriedly, which I don't like, and don't recommend to anyone. But other than that, calorie-wise I still think I ate only around 1250...

As for some pictures, because it's so totally spring over here, I thought I would take a few samples of the gorgeous array of flowers all over the place where I work. I don't know any of their names, except for that white one which is an orchid of some type.




I love these white orchids...they are so clean looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment