Monday, March 22, 2010

Bougainvillea Creepers - Pictures! :)

Hiding behind the bougainvillea, because that's what cool people do.

Koi pond! These fish are SUPER expensive, but we got them for free! Yay! :)
Bougainvillea:
That golden koi is super large, like almost a foot and a half, which, given the size of the small pond, is rather big.


But, wait, there's more!! There are a TON of fruit trees everywhere too!! It's amazing how beautiful everything is over here. Oh, and Tina, I remember you saying something about avocados and guess what! Where I work there are not one but TWO avocado trees, both of which are in full bloom! heh, I guess I'll get to try them avocado's afterall...perhaps in a guacamole though heh, I don't really like avocados! but I have heard a ton of good things about them!


Avocado tree with a ton of blossoms...soon to be avocados!




Mango tree with green mangos - they're not the nasty south american mangos, they're an indian or golden mango and they are DELICIOUS! heh, those in the picture aren't ripe yet, but they're totally getting there...probably only like two more weeks and then they will harvest them all...and there are a TON! I'm excited! :)





And this, if you can tell, is a Starfruit tree! Star fruit! heh. It's meant to be yellow in color as well, but yeah, these are still ripening too. I'll pick one though and cut it open, you can't tell from this, but once you cut them they really do look like stars...heh, so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your pictures! Those flowers are beautiful!!! And of course there's YOU, I'm so happy we get to see your face! And hiding behind flowers- you are absolutely right, that is EXACTLY what cool people do!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete