Monday, March 1, 2010

I forgot the Weigh-In Results for Week 2...

Day 15 ~So, heh, I got so caught up with my tweaking that I forgot to mention the infamous Monday Weigh-In results...yes, it was as I feared - back to 125lbs. But my new adjustment to my plan will, I know, drastically increase my success rate. No more tangoing with the Devil!!! I am oddly relieved. :)

Day 15
(8:30 a.m.) Breakfast - 1 medium apple, 6 almonds 1 cup 2% milk
(2:00 p.m.) Lunch - 3oz turkey patty, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 12 oz water
(4:30 p.m.) Snack - 1 medium green apple (picture of it above...sadly it is no more...haha), 6 almonds, 12 oz water
(6:00 p.m.) Snack - 1 cup sliced carrots (raw)
(7:30 p.m.) Dinner - 2 cups salad greens, 1 cup broccoli (raw), 3 oz fish fillet (baked), 8 oz water

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you want to tweak things that aren't working for you :) I am curious though, If you start eating desserts after you have lost the 10-15 pounds, are you afraid that you might just gain it back?
    That is a great picture with the ship, and your description of it is beautiful!
    Looks like all three of us (you me and Tessa) messed up our weekends pretty good LOL. But we are going to start fresh tomorrow and do great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was thinking about that too, tina - that I might just gain the weight back once I've lost it since I haven't learned how to be disciplined about eating desserts. But I think that part of my lack of discipline in this has been because I've actually been hungry and I couldn't help but binge on sugary stuff. I'm hoping that once I've reached 115 lbs and eat enough food each day to maintain that weight, rather than limiting what I eat to loose weight, that I won't crave desserts as much because I'll be getting enough food and feeling full anyway. heh...I hope it works out that way!! heh, I am a bit curious to see how it'll all work out this coming Friday, though! heh... i'm all confident now, but yeah, we'll see how the weekend works out! Hope you've had a fresh start this week too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete