Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 25

This is a field a couple of miles from where I work every morning.
I think they're rice fields, but I'm not sure!
But aren't these clouds
AMAZING!! It was such a weird thing to look at, as though I
could touch them or something! So crazy


It rained today! heh. Normally I wouldn't care too much, but it's been so hot here lately that the rain was nice, it really cooled things down for awhile. Heh, but now that the rain has stopped it's super humid. hehe go figure. Alright, well tomorrow is Friday *gulp* I hope it goes well. I'm still going to hold to my resolve not to eat any desserts, but tonight, right this second, wonderful smells are wafting into my room because Mary - one of the girls I'm staying with - is making some chocolate cheesecake or some kind of chocolate thing in a pie shaped baking container for tomorrow night. I tried not to look at is as I went through the kitchen though because I don't want to be tempted!! heh, yes, I will go extreme here...not even looking at desserts until I reach my goal weight (Think "Getting Strong Now" music from Rocky 1, 2 and 3! haha) But I hope she won't be offended that I don't eat any of it come tomorrow (Friday) night...heh, I hope I won't be offended by not eating any of it come tomorrow night. It smells SO good right now as its baking. heh, ah, it's such the DEVIL! hahah I must resist! I will resit....hopefully!!! :)

Day 25 ~
(6:20 a.m.) Breakfast: 1 apple, 6 almonds, 12oz skim milk
(1:00 p.m.) Lunch: 3 oz roasted rosemary pork-loin, 6 cups air-popped popcorn
(3:10 p.m.) Snack: 1 apple, 6 almonds, 12 oz water
(5:15 p.m.) Snack: 1 cup chopped carrots (raw)
(7:10 p.m.) Dinner: 2 cups salad greens, 3 oz roasted rosemary pork-loin, 12 oz skim milk

Ok, so I had 2 servings of popcorn (which in my diet is 6 cups - as in, 1 serving of popcorn = 3 cups) because I somehow forgot to buy more whole wheat bread! Ugh, i missed eating my crunch toasted whole wheat bread, but I'll live! heh Actually the popcorn wasn't all that bad, just different. But they have the same amount of fiber - if not more in popcorn than my bread - so that's good, it will keep me feeling full longer. Happy Thursday. :)

2 comments:

  1. I bet more water is the reason u have to pee all day lol, maybe even skim milk has something to do with it! I don't know...
    I really feel for you, having to smell that cheesecake or whatever the evil thing is!!! lol. If you can hold out and not touch it, good for you! If that's what you really want to do!
    BUT, as you probably know by now, I am not for missing out on anything... so I would say JUST A SLIVER would be ok...
    Either way, do what works for YOU :) Good luck and Happy Thursday!!! and Happy Friday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love that picture. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete