Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 23 - Getting Enough Food!

So, WowZERS! I have got THE worst headache EVER. haha. oh man. I usually never get headaches, this is probably my first headache in like years. I think it's because I've been working so hard on my Anthro paper, which, by the way, is almost done. Hopefully it will be completely done by the next six hours, but it's sure shaping up to be a loooong paper!

Anyway, as for my diet, it's been going well, but my headache is really starting to make me loose my appetite. I calculated how much I had eaten after I finished dinner and it was only around 85o calories...yikes! that is WAY too low. So I think I'm going to go drink a cup of milk (120 calories) and then eat half a piece of toast with jam to bump it up to at least 1000 or something. I mean, even though I don't feel hungry right now, I know tomorrow I will and yeah, my body always retaliates when I don't feed it enough! So yeah, I guess the moral of the story is eat nutritiously even when you feel sick, I know I will be grateful come tomorrow that I did.

1 comment: