Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 21 - Anthropology Paper DUE tomorrow...YIKES...

First off, sorry there haven't been any pictures for this and yesterday's post, I've been rather busy with an online class I'm taking which has a an ungodly sized paper due in 25 hours respectively and is worth 30% of my grade for the course! Ugh. I'm dying. It's a paper about culture and how it affects (or is it "effects"? ugh! hahah) a person's world view. Rather basic anthropology stuff but yeah, it's killing me right now, so I have to keep this post brief! Today has been good. I didn't overeat or even crave anything sweet so that's good!! Tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I'm excited. I hope I've lost two pounds. I feel like I have, at least. But even if I haven't I'll still be pleased because it's not just about how much I weight but also how I look. I have the tendency to think I need to weigh a certain number, when in reality the weight I am at when I like my body is actually a higher number on the scale than my "goal" number. So, depending on how my body looks, I may loose less than 15 pounds....perhaps I only need to loose around 10-12 pounds. I shall see when I'm there. But for now, I've got to stay focused on where I'm at and not get giddy thinking about what could be. Focus on today.

Alright, well, I had a ton of fun things to say but I just don't have time, so I'll have to hold them off until later on this week when I finish my anthro paper. :)

Day 21
same old stuff...heh...too busy to post it...actually, perhaps I'll only post what i've eaten if it's actually different from what I eat everyday..haha..yeah, I'm such a patterned eater, it's crazy how much it doesn't bother me when it really should! I think right now I'm "in the zone" as I like to call it. totally focused on losing the weight...perhaps after i'm done with the weight loss I can have more fun experimenting with different foods, but as for now, I am focused...I'm going to loose this weight! Honestly, the hardest part for me is not the loosing weight but the next step of maintaining my goal weight...but i'm actually looking forward to that too. ok i'm really stopping writing now!!! On to my paper, wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. How you feel and look is SO MUCH MORE important then the numbers! I'm so glad you are seeing results, and that you aren't going to stick with the 15 if you are happy at 10-12!!!
    Good luck on that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete