Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pictures! :)

Today was super good. I liked it a lot. The weather was blazing hot but the sky was the most blue I've ever seen it with big fluffy clouds. It was amazing. And guess what, I went walking....I am typically afraid to exercise because yeah, either I over do it - as in walking for two hours in the straight sun during the hottest time of the day (12:00 - 2:00 p.m.) - or I don't eat enough and the following day I am STARVING. Anyway, today I went on a walk, and if you notice on my "menu" below for today, I ate more starches/breads to compensate for the walk - as in I ate cheerios...I usually eat just an apple which has fewer carbs (I believe) than cheerios does...anyway, yeah, I added 4 starches instead of my usual 2. Anyway, I have a ton of pictures but I'll just post the ones from Subic first because I keep saying I will!

Menu:
Breakfast
: 1 cup cheerios, 1 cup skim milk
Snack: 1/2 cup dried fruit (figs, apricots, peaches)
Lunch: 3oz lean turkey burger, 2 pieces bread, 16 oz water
Snack: 1 cup chopped carrots, 6 almonds, 1 cup 2% milk
Dinner: Turkey Soup: 2 cups chopped cabbage, 1 can chunky tomatos in juice, 3 oz turkey burger chopped up and put in cabbage/tomato broth, salt, pepper, onion powder, onion flakes, 12 oz water

Exercise:
45 minutes walking!

PICTURES:
That's me with all my fatness. I know I'm not that fat...at all. But I do need to loose that nasty back fat that I'm hugging with my hand in this pic -- to see it more clearly click on it...heh...Oh the glorious love handles. Anyway, yeah, that's me checking out the deserted cove we found on Subic. The water was super still because it was a cove and so the blaring sun made it rather hot as well. It was a bit weird...like this untouched ecosystem or something. That brown stuff a bit ahead of me in the water was growing coral. Very interesting, but also scary! heh...creatures of the sea...I really hate being stung by them!!


This is Ben, our Rotweiller to protect the house because people are always breaking in over here. But he's just a puppy. I think only 4 or 5 months old.



That's ben watching me (in the red shorts). We found a "secret" cove that was totally deserted and I think in this pic I was trying to see if there was someone else on the beach cove thing, but there wasn't...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Jenny! That is a CUTE rottweiler! What beautiful scenery!
    You don't look fat AT ALL (especially to me, who is a couple of you lol) and you got that right- those are LOVE handles, so love them!!! lol.
    But in all seriousness, while I think you look perfect, it is what YOU think that is important. If your love handles are bothering you, try doing some exercises that target that area(just standing with feet shoulder length apart/hands on hips an bending to the sides maybe?).
    I'm glad you posted these :) I'm glad your day was so good :) hopefully we will both have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete