Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 19 - Unexpected Cake and Snacks...

So wow, today has been fun! I just got back (about an hour and thirty minutes ago, really) from watching Tim Burton's movie, Alice and Wonderland and it was pretty good. I liked watching Johnny Depp, he's a super good actor. But I didn't like Anne Hathaway too much, though...I dunno, perhaps it wasn't her acting that annoyed me, perhaps it was just her character that was annoying - either way though, to me, she was more annoying than funny. But kudos to Burton, it was entertaining.

Alright, so I got home, and what did I find out! Two of the girls I'm sharing the house with over here decided to go out and buy Tostitos, Lays, salsa, m&m's, a cake and ice-cream as well to munch on while watching episodes of The Office together. Heh, these girls are psychotic. I mean, they're great, but heh, they're also crazy and for some reason, they're not even fat. I don't even know how that works out! haha. So yeah, while I thought I wouldn't have to worry about cake sitting in the fridge over the weekend to tempt me (click me), I guess I was WRONG! heh. But the good news is, I'm about to go to bed and I haven't eaten any of the snacks! Woot Woot! (The sound a train makes...heh...um...indicating happiness haha). So I think I've successfully passed a milestone in my life. Honestly, I was a bit hungry when I got home, but instead of eating sugary, fatty, starchy foods, I ate some crunchy and crisp broccoli and cauliflower. heh, I'm not going to lie and say I felt perfectly full and content, I was hungry, but for some reason, the decision to skip desserts helped mentally. If I can't snack on desserts, there's nothing really else to snack on except food that no one really wants to snack on like broccoli and cauliflower!! haha.

So this day was a great success. I am definitely excited for my Monday Weigh-In coming up. I've been tempted several times today to step on the scale and see how much I've lost, but no...heh, I'm going to wait until Monday. I hope tomorrow (Saturday, which is technically today) goes as well as today went! Peace peoples.
:)

Day 18 - A Bit Different Eating Than Normal!

(5:30 a.m.) Breakfast - 1 apple, 6 almonds, 1 cup 2% milk
(12:00 p.m.) Lunch - (chicken sandwich) 3 oz chicken breast, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 12 oz water
(3:00 p.m.) Snack - 1 apple, 6 almonds, 12 oz water
(5:00 p.m.) Snack - 250 grams fat-free, natural yogurt (MY SpECial EXsPENesIVe YOGURT!!), 1 cup chopped carrots (raw), 8 oz water
(7:00 p.m.) Dinner - Half a serving of Stromboli, 12 oz Diet Pepsi
(12:00 a.m.) Snack - 1 cup grilled broccoli and cauliflower with curry powder, 2 oz chicken breast (I had forgotten to eat any protein for dinner!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow- Good for you!!! I know that must be so hard to pass up on all the snacks, you should be very proud of yourself!!!!
    I can't wait to see that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, wish I could have experienced that type of willpower then I probably wouldn't be sitting here trying to figure out how I can kick my fat butt all by myself. Well, today is a new day and a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete